Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Monday, March 10, 2008

Spousal support

Why are the wives always trotted out to "stand by their man" whenever some random public official decides to come clean about cheating, or visiting prostitutes, or whatever lurid thing they're meant to have done? Why do they stand for it? How does it make them look anything but ridiculous to be seen on a stage while their husband details exactly how much of a scumbag he is?

All I'm saying is if I'm Mrs. Spitzer, I tell my husband that if he expects me to be photographed at press conferences, and appear in front page photos and publicly go down with the ship, he's living in a dreamworld.


Anonymous said...

inhackili
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/lupus]lupus[/url]
UnatHaumn

Anonymous said...

Your apple ipad key pad includes a .com option which helps you save time when entering the URL of the site you would like to visit. Are you aware you can use this key for other extensions as well? Tap and hold the .com button and a list of popular extensions will appear. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Eyua34222[/url]

This blog is based on a true story.