Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Blogger Beta

I switched. Not sure how much I like it. A bit easier on the eyes I think. The old font was too small and looking into a dark blue background gave me a headache after a while.


upyernoz said...

what happened to your haloscan comments? did new blogger take it out, or did you decide to switch to blogger comments on your own?

Horatio said...

Blogger took them out. I'll have to reup somehow. It's good to hear from you again, noz.

upyernoz said...

yeah, i was really happy to see you blogging again.

i guess that means those months of occasionally checking back at this site was worth it all along.

hey, i have a question for you. normally i would write a post saying "hey horatio is blogging again!" but tony the pony has become a regular at my site. despite his limited reading comprehension abilities, i have a feeling that would probably tip him off and he would come back here. so what do you want me to do? i can keep it quiet if you'd rather i did.

Horatio said...

You can tell him if you want. I'm sure his level of interest in my doings has waned considerably. I'm glad to be blogging again too. This time around I feel like there's no novelty anymore, so I'm not looking at my number of hits every other day. It's liberating. I can continue to write crappy posts that no one will read, and I'm OK with it. In fact, for the good of us all, it's probably better that way.

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit. I like avocado, black, and blue; I like the font ( Verdana?), I like the quick posts, and I like the quotations.

This blog is based on a true story.