Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday Random 12

  1. Pull Up The People (M.I.A., Arular)

  2. I'm Finding It Harder To Be A Gentleman (The White Stripes, White Blood Cells)

  3. Thank You (Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin II)

  4. The Handshake (Bad Religion, Stranger Than Fiction)

  5. The House Song (The Beta Band, The Three E.P.'s)

  6. I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me (Fall Out Boy, From Under The Cork Tree)

  7. Delirious (Prince, 1999)

  8. Stand Together (The Beastie Boys, Check Your Head)

  9. War (OutKast, Speakerboxxx)

  10. Parsec (Stereolab, Dots And Loops)

  11. To The End (My Chemical Romance, Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge)

  12. Land Of Sunshine (Faith No More, Angel Dust)

This blog is based on a true story.