Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Locked Up

The woman who stabbed her two kids (ages 3 and 9) over 200 times each, was recently found to be insane. I've posted about this before, but my two reactions to this kind of thing are as follows: a) well duh!, and b) who cares? Hopefully, this psycho will be under lock and key for the rest of her natural life. What does it matter to me whether she's wearing stripes or a straitjacket? If she needs help while locked up, then help her, but this is a pretty minor detail in the grand scheme. The main point is to prevent her misfiring cortex from ever again telling her arm to stab a child 200 times. I'd say the set of people most likely to do such a thing includes the subset of people who've already done it!!!


This blog is based on a true story.