Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Friday, December 22, 2006

Virgil Goode

When I read the following quote from Virgil Goode,

"I am for restricting immigration so that we don't have a majority of Muslims elected to the House of Representatives."

I wonder which would be worse for him, or rather, which "nightmare scenario" would he be more prepared to tolerate: a) the USA under a totalitarian Christian dictator or b) the current system of government with a 100% Muslim House, Senate, Presidency, and Supreme Court.

I'd have to wait for Virgil to give me his answer on this one, because I'm honestly not sure which one he'd pick.

P.S. For the record, I myself do not consider option 'b' to be a "nightmare scenario."

This blog is based on a true story.