Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Monday, July 04, 2005

Omaha World-Herald Wishes John Doe The Best Of Luck

Even though Atrios already linked to this, I'm going to do the same to help the push to nationalize this story. It's sort of like pissing in the Mississippi, but what the hell (totally OT, but while I'm at it, someone give me the Mississippi state flag and I'll piss on that, too).

Bottom line, the Omaha World-Herald ought to be ashamed of themselves for knowingly endangering the life of man who is acting on his conscience. They ought to run a retraction and an apology.

Let the right-wing rationalization-a-thon begin!!!

Anonymous said...

How many newspapers do you read daily?

We're in Ocean City, NJ on the porch, coolbreeze, and family chatting. grandma told us of your website..awesome! Now I will check this out. Hope you and family are doing well,

Love you,

Liz

Anonymous said...

How many newspapers do you read daily?

We're in Ocean City, NJ on the porch, coolbreeze, and family chatting. grandma told us of your website..awesome! Now I will check this out. Hope you and family are doing well,

Love you,

Liz

This blog is based on a true story.