Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sunday Random 12

  1. The Beautiful Ones (Prince and the Revolution, Purple Rain)

  2. Drive My Car (The Beatles, Rubber Soul)

  3. Whatsername (Green Day, American Idiot)

  4. Perfect Circle (R.E.M., Murmur)

  5. Evil (Interpol, Antics)

  6. Funky Boss (The Beastie Boys, Check Your Head)

  7. I Know (The Beta Band, The Three E.P.'s)

  8. Da Art Of Storytellin' (Part 1) (OutKast, Aquemini)

  9. Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulder) (The Beach Boys, Pet Sounds)

  10. Doctor Robert (The Beatles, Revolver)

  11. In The Jungle (The Vines, Highly Evolved)

  12. We Don't Care (Kanye West, The College Dropout)

This blog is based on a true story.