Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Monday, August 29, 2005

Circumcision

Holy crap! Anti-wrinkle cream is made out of infant circumcized foreskins! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I don't believe it. Seriously, Dodeca-wife is reading an article on circumcision in "Mothering" magazine (sorry, no link - they make you buy the darn thing, imagine that!!) and some of the stuff in there is just awful. I'm seriously considering just leaving well enough alone if we ever have a little Dodeca-boy.

And now for some light reading, check out this sad tale of a circumcision gone horribly wrong. I can't tell you how grateful I am that when they decided to roll the dice on me, it didn't come up snake eyes.

This blog is based on a true story.