Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sunday Random 12

  1. Comin' Back To Me (Jefferson Airplane, Surrealistic Pillow)

  2. Hole In My Head (The Dixie Chicks, Fly)

  3. Your Eyes Open (Keane, Hopes And Fears)

  4. Flyin' High (In The Friendly Sky) (Marvin Gaye, What's Going On)

  5. I'm Appealing (Town And Country, C'Mon)

  6. Breadcrumb Trail (Slint, Spiderland)

  7. I Fought The Law (The Bobby Fuller Four, The Best Of...)

  8. Baby I Love You (Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway, Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway)

  9. Brand New Colony (The Postal Service, Give Up)

  10. West Savannah (OutKast, Aquemini)

  11. Poor Places (Wilco, YANKEEHOTELFOXTROT)

  12. Good To Be On The Road Back Home (Cornershop, When I Was Born For The Seventh Time)

This blog is based on a true story.