Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Computer Games

I wonder what would happen if I blogged for 49 straight hours? Probably wouldn't do a whole lot better than this dude here. I don't get it really. Did he just piss his pants?

A 28-year-old South Korean man died of exhaustion in an Internet cafe after playing computer games non-stop for 49 hours, South Korean police said Wednesday.
Kind of sad, though. Turns out there are pro leagues for computer gamers in Korea and I bet this guy was just practicing defensive maneuvers or something, hoping to hit the big time. Either that or he was completely insane. Which is also kind of sad.

I think I could play Civilization III for 12 hours straight but that's about it.

This blog is based on a true story.