Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Monday, August 29, 2005

Idiot

Good God. How did this woman get a job with the Washington Post? I guess that means my dream of starting a game for the Chicago Cubs isn't quite dead yet. The real travesty about stupid essays like this is in trying to "weigh" the "sides" of the ID vs. theory of evolution "debate" they completely miss the fact that here is a world where random chance results in a cerebrum capable of self-awareness. Isn't that right there a pretty flippin intelligent design? Random chance, evolution, and survival of the fittest isn't "against" intelligent design. It IS intelligent design!!

Yes I believe in God. Yes I believe God somehow created the world. No I do not believe that because Tony Stewart knows exactly when to downshift that we have now stumped science. "Golly gee, that Home Depot car sure can fly. Now if that ain't proof we need school prayer, I don't know what."

Man alive, this lady is an idiot.

Via Eschaton.

This blog is based on a true story.