Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

David A. Blundell Award

I have decided to institute my first award category. I will name it the David A. Blundell Award in honor of our intrepid drunk ice-cream truck driver from Milwaukee. The award will be given to that man or woman who, after being caught in the act, displays the most seamless facade of incredulousness that they should receive any punishment whatsoever. The prize will be awarded on an annual basis.

Please feel free to submit nominees as you see fit.

Jasmine said...

This reminds me of Run Ronnie Run, a movie about a mullet-headed guy who gets arrested and makes up excuses, and gets his own TV show for that talent.
It's a funny movie.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Mr. Show!

This blog is based on a true story.