Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Joshua Tree Chopped Down

I think Spin is a pretty good magazine and their latest list is pretty good too. But honestly, how can you possibly put together a list of the 100 Greatest Albums of the last 20 years and forget to include The Joshua Tree? Even if were the top 50 albums of the last 50 years, for The Joshua Tree not to own a spot is unconscionable.

Anonymous said...

I thought JT sucked. Completely overproduced. But hey, that's me.

Nashvegasdawg

Anonymous said...

i like pitchfork.

Cathie said...

I've never like Spin for reasons such as this. I'll stick with Rolling Stone.

Anonymous said...

I think Achtung Baby is the better album, and probably deserved the top 10, but you're right--The Joshua Tree deserved a nod, as well.

I went through the whole list, a few at a time, at .

This blog is based on a true story.