Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

-C.S. Lewis

Thursday, June 16, 2005

TOP 5 MICHAEL JACKSON SONGS

  • Billie Jean

  • P.Y.T.

  • Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough

  • The Way You Make Me Feel

  • Rock With You

Katinula said...

Alright, now you've done it. No MJ list is complete with Wanna Be Startin Something. I still like your blog though!

Horatio said...

I swear it was number 6 on the list. I swear.

d.K. said...

You must not be including the "Jackson Five" era - though that was really just Michael Jackson with (very little help from) family members.

Or, as Rolling Stone magazine rightly pointed out, I Want You Back, would be included on any list of great all time songs (not just MJ's best).

Anonymous said...

Я считаю, который Вы не правы. Я уверен. Могу это доказать. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-monolitnom-stroitelstve/98-monolitnoye-stroitelstvo-kottedzhey.html]нужен ремонт квартиры[/url]

This blog is based on a true story.